Tank Barge Shipping
Inspections on loading and discharge of liquid products are in compliance with specific safety regulations of individual loading and discharge points. Your quality management system will be backed up with sampling, conducted in accordance with DIN 51750 parts 1 – 3.
The following checks are carried out:
- Inspections of cleanliness and measurement of residual gases when changing product
- Visual inspections of the barge holds, shore tanks, storage and pipework on cleanliness and suitability for transport and storage of your products.
- Cleanliness inspections and provision of samples upon primary pumping. General survey of loading and discharge activities.
- Quantity surveying
- Load-erase losses are unavoidable due to measurement tolerances. Proper application of appropriate methods, know-how and diligence in the determination of quantities on board and at shore tanks minimize the differences. Our aim is to avoid any mistakes. We investigate and assist you with the detection and quantification of losses
- Monitoring of load transitions between barges, according to ADN regulations